Newbie got issues with Zgemma 2s

silverlec

Hi everyone
Just got the Zgemma 2s but it's playing up. I bought it configured with a gift and SD channels all freeze. HD are OK but glitchy.
I can get SD channels to work if I go into timeshift mode by pressing play twice.
The box runs Openvix and the Sly1 skin - any ideas how to get round the problems please?

You Only get a few Hd channels If they told you you get all HD channels they are telling you fibs We lost most of them last year

You Only get a few Hd channels If they told you you get all HD channels they are telling you fibs We lost most of them last year

I know thanks. The sports HD channels I get frequently freeze and pixallate making them almost impossible to watch.

Press menu , set up service searching, sat finder what is your sat signal like on both tuners

Press menu , set up service searching, sat finder what is your sat signal like on both tuners

Tuner A - very erratic, fluctuates rapidly between 80 and 90%, hard to tell for sure as figures moving really quickly.
Tuner B - stable reading of 87%

Thanks for helping guys - really appreciate it

If you can do without recording for few hours try this Disable tuner A so box just uses tuner B see if your box works with out fault As Have had a couple boxes with dodgy tuners and both times it was Tuner A

Tried what you said Tich - same problem
If I switch between HD channels it's fine apart from glitching on BT Sports HD channels.
If I swich between SD channels the picture is like a painting - no movement but the sound is perfect.
Does the box have an SD decoder and could this be faulty perhaps?

Last edited:
If you can do without recording for few hours try this Disable tuner A so box just uses tuner B see if your box works with out fault As Have had a couple boxes with dodgy tuners and both times it was Tuner A
Hi came across this searching forum for advice i too have had problems with tuner A picture freezes constantly since disabling it and running on tuner b i,ve had no problems is there a way to repair tuner a if not i,ll just have to live with the one tuner cheers

Back