Newbie....Help Needed

vagdriver

Hi, I'm totally new to all of this. I bought my first zgemma H5.2s last week. I picked up a 128gb USB for recordings and have loaded the box with Woosbuild V5. So far it seems a lot similar but there are some things I'm stuck on.

Series link: I have setup some series links, some have work yet others havent. When I look for the scheduled recordings the menu is there but I can't scroll across. I looked in auto timers but there's conflicting info. Am I doing something wrong?

EPG: when I press epg it brings up the main menu with the various station advertisements i.e. Sky sports, Atlantic etc. Trouble is I can't scroll to access them. Only option is to go into the menu to see channel categories. Is this just the way it is?

Lastly Catch-up: Does is work? I'm getting an IMDb search , but can't seem to get documentaries or soaps.

Anyway that's it for now. Not sure if I've set everything up correctly or not. I've been told that Wooshbuild isn't as stable as others but I literally have no experience or anything to reference against. Hope this all makes sense, appreciate any help given. Cheers.

I too am new I am using the ipab tv build. I know on the epg you can scroll across and see what's on. Press the right arrow button to find what your looking for. Some people are getting stuck on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back