Newbie looking for advice - Amiko Mini Combo

evan2509

Hi guys,

I have been a member for a while but first time poster, so I hope this is in the right section.

I've got an Amiko Mini Combo box which came with an n line installed (I think, it's newcamd!). Basically I have bought a new cline and I am looking to add it to the box. How do I remove the old n line and add the new c line?

I have a very basic understanding of the box. When I tried to enter the c line details in Net Client Config section it would not even let me enter in the server details, etc I think this may have something got to do with it running the other line.

I'd be greatful if someone could break it down for me in a basic way. Thanks a lot!

haven't seen an amiko channel list in a long time, amikos are not very well supported anymore not even on their own website.
you will have to scan for channels and then put then in your own favourites list, its not that bad you can highlight a load of channels together and move them all at the same time

haven't seen an amiko channel list in a long time, amikos are not very well supported anymore not even on their own website.
you will have to scan for channels and then put then in your own favourites list, its not that bad you can highlight a load of channels together and move them all at the same time
Ok mate, thanks for your help.

Back