newbie needs help with build.

Richieman

Hi all i need some help ive got a zgemma star h1 box ive flashed it with wooshbuild and it loads fine, but when i try to load the line it dont work ive tried a number of different videos all are different.
what i need is a simple build and a easy way to load my line the place i got the line sent me 11 different videos and it just confusing me.
The problem i get is after i load the line it asking me to goto softcam/ci but its not in my menu anywhere...
I am new but im very tech savvy this is my fist go at it and just feel like throwing it out the window....
So please please HELP..

He's sent you VIX instructions. What file did you upload? If CCcam.cfg then select CCcam 2.3 in menu/info panel and restart cam. If newcamd.list then do the same process but cam mgcamd1.38.

Why not use the cam importer plugin, by putting it on a usb stick, pressing the green button and select the cam importer?

I've tried that nothing working just unsure what goes where.
I'm running wooshbuild on a zgemma h1 box the place I got the line sent 4 files and 11 videos the 4 files are (oscam,mgcamd,acamd & cccam) all the videos say all different thing the place I got the line from tell me to do it different from the videos they sent me it's so confusing.
What file do I need and where does it go and how do I get it there...
Please help.

Have all files got your line inside it??? Easiest one is yr CCcam.cfg file. Put in usr/keys via cam importer or Filezilla or Samba then choose CCcam 2.3 in menu/info panel and restart cam.

Back