Newbie needs help with wooshbuild..

Richieman

Hi all I'm very new to all this and I managed to flash my box and get it up and running about 2 weeks ago with the help of other users.
This week the place I got the gift card from send me a message to tell me to change host, I have no idea how to do this I've lost all my channels and when I ask the suppliers of the gift for help I just a email back telling me to change host.
They sent me a new cccam.cfg file and the newcamd.list file I re flashed the box and tried doing the way I did before but won't work.
All I want is a step by step guide of how to get this box going again...
The box I have is a zgemma star h1 and the new build I flashed onto it is the wooshbuild.
That is all I know how to do.....please please can someone help me with the rest of the setup I've looked on YouTube but nothing works for me and the place I got the c line from don't seem to want to help.
Why is there no step by step setups for novices everyone was one once.
Or if you can give me a step by step without wooshbuild and have a better build I would be greatful...

No need to reflash to change server so you know next time. Some server providers just want their money and rest up to you as they don't have time which is fair enough and they've done their bit really. Some will help. What stage are you at do you think? Followed the guide right through successfully but just can't get your new line in? The guide is thorough if take your time. Got Teamviewer on your computer?

Back