Newbie needs help

Pmsl the only other way is to do it by FTP if you can find the ipk file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done that few times but had to do via Filezilla(not Samba) so can change permissions to 755. Totally got me that! Seems like he really needs to USB to latest version and start from scratch with Softcam manager and not TS panel. It will need done eventually!

VIX 4. settings can be restored into 5.(couldn't in 3. to 4.). Wonder if he still on 3. then or even Hades!
IMG_1155.JPG I have tried to update to openvix 4.2 & 5.0 as per guide on openvix but nothing happens. I can still get BT sports using CCcam 230 but when deactivate this and try to activate Mgcamd (Which i had already downloaded from TSpanel yesterday) i get nothing.Thanks guys!!

Ah, Apollo 3.1! Yeah old now. Did you follow the USB flashing guide for your receiver and download the right firmware? There's about 2/3 different types of premium minis I think.

So your new line...is it multiroom? you using it on f5 and miraclebox? what cam using in f5? what did it start with (N or CWS?)

Feeling a migraine coming on lol

Ah, Apollo 3.1! Yeah old now. Did you follow the USB flashing guide for your receiver and download the right firmware? There's about 2/3 different types of premium minis I think.

So your new line...is it multiroom? you using it on f5 and miraclebox? what cam using in f5? what did it start with (N or CWS?)

Feeling a migraine coming on lol
yes multi room on skybox F3s and CWS. This box working fine?? Sorry bout migraine lol Openvix site shows 4.2.030

If CCcam working it must be your old line then?

See the flashing guide to try again to 4.2.30 then? Plugin feeds working are very handy.

So you've just the miracblebox folder on a FAT32 formatted USB? see the message “press arrow UP to upgrade” ?

Sorry, never used one of these boxes before. If you FTP t usr/softcams what do you see? Do you have a newcamd file with your new line in usr/keys with a mg_cfg file?

I have set up openvix and downloaded new channel list. I now have: menu.... plugins....green to download plugins..... softcams. I have installed CCcam 2.3.0........mgcamd.1.35a mgcamd.1.38.
Am i now ready for server details to be entered - server is using teamviewer to enter as I'm not sure!! Thanks guys for your help!!

IMG_1156.JPG Sorry but still not working. The openvix image showing for 30 minutes saying please wait. Not sure what i should b doing now?? Im off to work soon so i may have to pick up tomorrow am. Thanks again

Back