Newbie needs help

That's it started it's because it's on a paid channel if you press for BBC 1 it will disappear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it started it's because it's on a paid channel if you press for BBC 1 it will disappear

Okay ta. Just after scanning thought I would have all channels listed in favourites as before or would I need to download new channel list. Sorry bout this

I had the same issues with A Cloud I Box 2 could not download plugins wouldn't update either box was knackered

I use Autobouquetmaker ie menu set up service searching. Set your local area to custom

Hi,from Miraclebox website I have set up satellites,automatic scan (over 900 channels) and set up autobouquetsmaker but each time i scan ABM i get :tuning failed fatal" after reaching 42% ish. Nothing shows in favourites or last scanned??

Tuner failed message is a bad connection, check your cables are on the right inputs at the back of the receiver.
Scan each one tuner at a time if you have a twin tuner.

Tuner failed message is a bad connection, check your cables are on the right inputs at the back of the receiver.
Scan each one tuner at a time if you have a twin tuner.
Many thanks dangerous!! cable connections looked fine but removed and reconnected but same error after scan. I changed local area to a slightly different one and scanned okay? Thanks

Many thanks dangerous!! cable connections looked fine but removed and reconnected but same error after scan. I changed local area to a slightly different one and scanned okay? Thanks
Probably your cable a bit iffy as using the wrong area on satellite shouldn't really effect a ABM scan.

This issue has only appeared since flashed though hasn't it? You never touched cabling? What's your tuner config setup as in service searching? How many cables from dish going in the back? I've had that before and had to reflash for no reason.

Prob easier post pics of your tuner config and ABM provider screens as this is a new issue
tuner.jpg provider.jpg Good morning bangord30. I have managed to get past this now after a few different scans suddenly worked?? I now have all fta & sly channels and epg I am now trying to set up line using filezilla-never used before but having a go lol Thanks for your help

Good good. So it's a single tuner and you just have one sky cable going in then? Your ABM could be setup better but we can approach that later lol. Change region to HTV West Custom for now though.

Good good. So it's a single tuner and you just have one sky cable going in then? Your ABM could be setup better but we can approach that later lol. Change region to HTV West Custom for now though.
It is a twin tuner when i had a VM connection also but disconnected as not used now

sorry guys but confused after spending 2 hours reading up on here! I have installed mgcamd 1.38 softcam direct from my box and showing active in softcam manger. When i look in filezilla i see softcam but no newcamd folder. I have been emailed from server newcamd notepad file. when i open it only has line details CWS = ..........
What is IPK file and should this be showing in mgcamd? Do i paste details over in filezilla and to where?
Sorry guys but Soooooo confused!!

Back