Newbie question... Zgemma 2s or h1

Jay81

Hi, I'm wanting to get a zgemma but not sure which one? I was hoping you guys could shed some light on this for me please? Which is better, 2s or H1? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It states in zgemma section what the differences are between the boxes.

There is no "better box" they are all the same just different tuners.

ZGemma H1 : 1 x DVB-S2 satellite & 1 x DVB-C receiver
Zgemma H2 : 1 x DVB-S2 Satellite Tuner & 1 x DVB-C/T/T2 - Cable,Terrestrial & Terrestrial HD
ZGemma 2S : 2 x DVB-S2 satellite receiver
ZGemma S : 1 x DVB-S2 satellite receiver

Hi ,
I have just bought a ZGEMMA and i am wondering if someone can give me a absolute beginners guide from start to finish as to what i need and do to be able to record on it as in equipment down to which settings etc i need to do
Also my mate has 1 as well and already has a sky hd box so same question can he possibly record onto the hard drive on that ? if so how to go about it . like i say i'm an absolute beginner so know nothing at all really.
Thanks in advance

just bought a ZGEMMA and i am wondering if someone can give me a absolute beginners guide from start to finish as to what i need and do to be able to record on it as in equipment down to which settings etc i need to do

Have a look at my backup and instructions HERE

And discussion thread HERE

Should answer most of your questions (y)

And no you can't record onto the sky hd boxes hard drive (unless you want to rip it apart and put the drive in an external usb caddy!!)

I have just bought a 32gb usb flash stick how do I go about setting up so I can record , live pause on my zgemma box? Is it simple enough?

Thanks

Back