Newbie starter help

nick84

Hi guys, I am looking to get the Blade media BM5000 or BM7000. I want to have full Sky UK channels. What else do I need to get started i.e viewing cards cables etc, and how do I go about getting these channels onto the box.

Any help would be so much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I am looking to get the Blade media BM5000 or BM7000. I want to have full Sky UK channels. What else do I need to get started i.e viewing cards cables etc, and how do I go about getting these channels onto the box.

Any help would be so much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
both blades are easy to set up.but I'd opt for the bm5000 as this is the latest box from blade.
as regards to setting up there a good guide in the bm5000 thread by bees. for everything else theres plenty subject matter on the forum

OK thanks for your reply. Do I need to pay for a subscription to get Sky UK channels or can I find a link to get them?

OK thanks for your reply. Do I need to pay for a subscription to get Sky UK channels or can I find a link to get them?
yeah you will need to find yourself a payserver, there generally running at about a tenner for a years subscription at the mo. theres a thread on the forum for such requests.or otherwise google will be your friend. we were getting all HD but with s'y going over to a card pairing system weve lost most HD bar the free to air channels and 1 0r 2 others. but still worth it even in SD.

Back