Newbie to IPTV Question

be_ddiawl

Hi All,

Recently got an IPTV line for 12 months, all was working fine for a week or so until the last couple of days, the channels work for a little while then go black, then the channels are unable to be accessed for ages. It just says connecting.

VOD works just fine, however, none of the channels do.

Do I have a dodgy line or is my ISP blocking it, what am I doing wrong?

I am using Smart IPTV on an LG Smart TV if that helps.

Cheers

Likely your ISP is being compelled to block access to their server when EPL games are on.

Either they will have to move servers (unlikely due to huge costs their end) or you will have to use a VPN. They are cheap and useful for other purposes.

Likely your ISP is being compelled to block access to their server when EPL games are on.

Either they will have to move servers (unlikely due to huge costs their end) or you will have to use a VPN. They are cheap and useful for other purposes.

Thanks! How would I go around setting a VPN up?

Worth noting aswell, it is not just during EPL times as it went black this morning! And remains inaccessible.

Last edited:
Ah in that case it might be something else. Can you try your m3u line in VLC player? Or perfect player?

I don't know enough about your device to advise on VPN set up, sorry.

There will be threads on here that can help though. Have a search around I'm sure it will have been discussed before.

Good luck, sir

if VOD is fine, i doubt if all other normal channels are not working properly on your provider server. Please go and ask for support.

I know that most server hosted by seller might not be self owned and they just borrow as a free rider.

And you got LG Smart TV which is not bad at all.

Hope this help you

Back