1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Johnny47, May 15, 2018.

1. Johnny47

Johnny47 Registered

Hey can anyone help me I'm currently watching all of my TV through a zgemma h2h but the freezing is getting so bad I think the box is only going to last till the end of the week before I rip it out and throw it up the wall. Is IPTV the way to go and or is there something else I can do.

2. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
    Are you already using IPTV or sat or cable?

3. Johnny47

Johnny47 Registered

I'm currently using cable but the freezing is unbearable

4. gravehead

gravehead TK Veteran

{stonemason
  5. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Cable has been good for many years but I think IPTV is the way to go now.I have had no issues with IPTV for months now and a lot of friends have given up with cable and moved to IPTV due to the unreliable service of late.

6. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

cable has no issues if with the right provider just the same as IPTV.

7. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

Assuming you have a good supplier, cable will always be better than IPTV.

8. gray1313

gray1313 Registered

change your supplier

9. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

Not so much nowadays as iptv is just as good as cs days, like always in this game it is about getting the right supplier plus you get many more channels on iptv and 3pm kick offs.

The only possible downside to iptv is you need at least a constant 10 meg download speed, and a wired connection is a must

10. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

I respectfully disagree. You need good broadband but not just the spreed but also the ping. In general you are way more exposed to basic broadband set up than you are on cable/ You are also normally lagging behind the live tv. If you have the option of cable and you go for IPTV you are making a poor choice in my opinion.

grog68 likes this.
  11. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

you need good ping times for cable as well otherwise you get glitching, the lagging behind live tv is not a issue we watch every thing through iptv even fta as i said no real difference between the sat card sharing days.