Newcamd blank channels

darkone78

I have a H2H box and it suddenly went blank only get 1-5 now. I reflashed to a new image as the previous one was very dated worked for a day went off using wooshbuild 7. Then reflashed worked for a day and went off. Now just cant get it back on no matter what i do. The line is working but its as if VM are blocking the access to it. I have tried everything on every forum.

Any ideas I surely cant be the only one.

oh also they was installing VM next door and saw my box through the window but that was weeks ago.

have your restarted the cam? Menu -> InfoPanel -> Softcam panel set cam 1 to mgcamd1.38_r1 and then press the green button

I have a H2H box and it suddenly went blank only get 1-5 now. I reflashed to a new image as the previous one was very dated worked for a day went off using wooshbuild 7. Then reflashed worked for a day and went off. Now just cant get it back on no matter what i do. The line is working but its as if VM are blocking the access to it. I have tried everything on every forum.

Any ideas I surely cant be the only one.

oh also they was installing VM next door and saw my box through the window but that was weeks ago.

reflash with grogbuild and your line will work, not sure as to why but I know of a few that's had issues

are you sure your line is active?

Are you sure the box is connected to the Internet? I find the best way to test is press green button on remote and select IPTV player and try to stream something. (plugin might need updating). If plugin fails to update or you can't stream anything then it would suggest box isn't online. Hold power button on temote until menu appears and select 'Deep standby', now reboot your router and once the router is back online turn the box back on and then try again

Hi Guys Yes Tried all that, before will try it all again from scratch with Grog Build. I think it is something to do with VM blocking my line somehow.

there's always options. reboot the router, restart your e2 box, request a test line. change to a static ip address. edit your dns and use google settings. hopefully you will figure it out?

there's always options. reboot the router, restart your e2 box, request a test line. change to a static ip address. edit your dns and use google settings. hopefully you will figure it out?
Hi yes been through all that didnt make a difference unfortunately

a few weeks back all my channels were blank. My line provider locked down the external ip address. Of course this caused an issue when a reboot was required as a new ip address gets picked up from your router and that's not in your control? have you defo checked with your line provider?

hi all line works perfectly on another box at my dads house 2 miles away. Anyway flashed grog again put a brand new line on that I bought exactly the same issues. Channels just will not clear. WTF am I doing wrong

take the box to your dads ,try it there ,if line clears then likely your network at home is the issue ,whether a bad /loose connection.splitter.ethernet cable, or the vm signal is too low, or has been disconnected by vm, all possibilities

take the box to your dads ,try it there ,if line clears then likely your network at home is the issue ,whether a bad /loose connection.splitter.ethernet cable, or the vm signal is too low, ot has been disconnected by vm, all possibilities

That's my next stop try my actual box there. Ive tested all my cables etc can even stream movies off my box via the IPTV plugin

streaming movies just means your internet connection is fine, if u aren't getting vm tv signal, there's nothing for the line to open for you, i suspect the box /line will work at your Dads

streaming movies just means your internet connection is fine, if u aren't getting vm tv signal, there's nothing for the line to open for you, i suspect the box /line will work at your Dads
oh no sorry signal is fine already tested that, getting 69% or so, plus I can see channels 1-5 fine

hi all line works perfectly on another box at my dads house 2 miles away. Anyway flashed grog again put a brand new line on that I bought exactly the same issues. Channels just will not clear. WTF am I doing wrong
that in itself may be a problem
if you have used the line at a different IP
did you remove the line from your dads box.?

that in itself may be a problem
if you have used the line at a different IP
did you remove the line from your dads box.?

Yes I did remove it, put mine on worked ok, removed mine and put his back on all fine. I have also bought a new line same issues.

Back