Newcamd

Jazzman67

Hi, new to this malarkey. I have installed aptv on a zgemma h2h and put on whooshbuild. All looks ok except when I've gone to add the line, there is no newcamd option ? Help I've been at this for hours lol.

Hi, new to this malarkey. I have installed aptv on a zgemma h2h and put on whooshbuild. All looks ok except when I've gone to add the line, there is no newcamd option ? Help I've been at this for hours lol.

what do you mean there is no newcamd option?
is there no file in usr/keys folder called newcamd.list? - your CWS line needs pasting into this, if there isn't one you can make one easily by creating a new notepad file on your desktop, paste the line in, then save it as 'all files' and name it newcamd.list;
makealistfile.jpg
if you have pasted the line in newcamd.list, go to softcam panel and scroll left/right until mgcamd1.38 appears in active cam, then click the green button to restart the cam

No softcam panel.

if there's no softcam panel, you haven't flashed wooshbuild infinity because it's part of the build.

When you flashed openatv to the box, did you go to the wooshbuild instllation page and follow the instructions to use openwebif, then click on terminal and paste in the command line?
does it say wooshbuild on the screen when you power the box on?

Last edited:
if there's no softcam panel, you haven't flashed wooshbuild infinity because it's part of the build.
Whooshbuild is loading but missing bits, can't figure out why.

When you flashed openatv to the box, did you go to the wooshbuild instllation page and follow the instructions to use openwebif, then click on terminal and paste in the command line?
does it say wooshbuild on the screen when you power the box on?
Reflashed aptv, rebuilt wooshbuild. Autobouquets have reappeared and channels 1 to 5 are now working
The rest are available on epg and look perfect but won't come on.

Not there, just software manager, keymap selection, plugins and infos.

ok before we go any further, press the red power button on the remote, then switch the box off at the socket, then back on
what does it say on the screen when it is booting up?
which version of wooshbuild do you think you've put on the box?

ok before we go any further, press the red power button on the remote, then switch the box off at the socket, then back on
what does it say on the screen when it is booting up?
which version of wooshbuild do you think you've put on the box?
Just a figure eight in white on its side with whoosh and build inside the figure

what command line did you paste into webif? when you open terminal, you paste a line in there and it adds WB infinity, you must be just using openatv, until you put wooshbuild on it as instructed, you won't be able to use the box

what command line did you paste into webif? when you open terminal, you paste a line in there and it adds WB infinity, you must be just using openatv, until you put wooshbuild on it as instructed, you won't be able to use the box
I pasted from techkings, done it 8 times now. It works perfectly I've got it in front of me now. EPG open with all channels listed tbey just don't work. The only thing missing is the softcam panel.

Back