Newcamd

i'm sorry but it sounds implausible that you flashed openatv 6.2, then fully installed infinity inside 17 mins
I posted at 17:51 and by 18:08 it was done and dusted, i asked you which command line you pasted into openwebif and you didn't paste it here so I'm not sure you have installed infinity, thousands have installed it every month and all of them have a fully working softcam panel

i'm sorry but it sounds implausible that you flashed openatv 6.2, then fully installed infinity inside 17 mins
I posted at 17:51 and by 18:08 it was done and dusted, i asked you which command line you pasted into openwebif and you didn't paste it here so I'm not sure you have installed infinity, thousands have installed it every month and all of them have a fully working softcam panel
I alteady had 6.2 working i refreshed it from within whoosh. As for loading whoosh i could do it in my sleep ive done it that many times over the last 3 days.

now we're getting somewhere.
You've not flashed the openatv 6.2, using a formatted usb stick, I posted the link to the brand new openatv files you need - these are today's files, the most up to date files that exist
Flash this, from scratch, then add wb infinity and you'll have a softcam panel and you'll be watching sky sports in half an hour - it seems you've only got half a build on it, which is why i posted the openatv files earlier

And lo it came to pass that there was much rejoicing in the kingdom. The wise King didn't tell the Queen and his heirs that he had help, and thus did claim the credit for himself and was treated to a fat dinner and flagons of foaming mead. Many thanks.

Back