Nintendo Wii problem

djpk1

hi all names paul
i had my wee lads wii modded bout 2 yrs ago but he took it out of the house and it has came back broken/wont load usb
i restored to factory settings and thought id start over but im having a nightmare lol
ive installed homebrew but just cannot get wiiflow to install/work
any help greatly recieved
thanks in advance
paul

p.s. its running vers 4.2 and isnt connected to internet

Could it be as simple as the SD card is faulty, the last time I had something like this that is all it was. can you describe what happens when you try load a game using Wiiflow, did you have a forwarder(channel) or did you have to open the Homebrew channel(HBC), then pick Wii flow? what method did you use to softmod? was it my tutorial?, if it wasn't use my tutorial from after the HBC. When you softmodded it first time, did you do a NAND backup, if so you can go back to that point in time using this backup.
My Tutorial >>>>http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-w...ftmod-yet-letterbomb-included-jan-2012-a.html

hi all names paul
i had my wee lads wii modded bout 2 yrs ago but he took it out of the house and it has came back broken/wont load usb
i restored to factory settings and thought id start over but im having a nightmare lol
ive installed homebrew but just cannot get wiiflow to install/work
any help greatly recieved
thanks in advance
paul

p.s. its running vers 4.2 and isnt connected to internet

It does sort of sound like a failed SD Card od some sort. Also, have you tried reformatting the SD card and then reinstalling all of the software onto there? That's a wild guess for me, but best wishes anyway.

Back