nline freezes - Where to get nline and how to set it up with mgcamd 1.38

zen200

Hi All,

I have got a zgemma h2s and was using a cline and now have an nline. Both work on cccam, but I cant get get the nline to work with mgcamd 1.38.

I didnt set the box up, so am not 100% sure whats wrong, but I really would like to try mgcamd 1.38 as I have read that its better for nlines and helps elimiate freezing.

Any help for a newbie would be appreciated.

p.s. I am quite tech savvy and work in it so ftp and text editiors is second nature. I also have some knowledge of linux which these boxes seem to use.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

Phil

Have you changed the n: to CWS = for the newcamd.list, does the box have an mg_cfg folder in it? The links I posted will have the answers

**UPDATED - DNS DETAILS REMOVED **

Sorry for posting in the wrong place... Schoolboy error., Can a MOD please move it ?

Thanks for the advice above, I have been through the settings on the zgemma and used this thread /zgemma-star-2s/67120-zgemma-nline-setup-help.html to help

Its all working now and im not getting any glitches yet...

It was syfy and f1 channels that used to freeze up all the time.

I want to get another box for my bedroom, but I am not sure where to get a good nline from.

Are there any recommended nline providers on here or that anyone can recommend ?

Also, I have never set up my own box from scratch, I havent searched on here yet, but wondered if anyone has an up to date guide for zgemma h2s that worked for them.

Any thanks once again.

Phil

Last edited:
hi mate, you should remove the server dns from your post as your not allowed to post anything to do with dns of servers

Back