Nline input issue

Barbs

Hi all can you help my I law got 2 Vu mini solo I've put lines in via oscam on my iPad @my house using my IP and they are working fine but when I take them to his house only get free view he is on sky his wifi is pants slow keeps kicking me from oscam is it cos I put them in at my house there not working at his ,he has 2 F5 but wanted to up grade also is there a tut how to input manually the Nlines help I law on my case not good

Need to know what image you are using Instead of wifi Try using Homeplugs will work a lot faster if you cannot use direct cable

Hi the box is hard wired in and is working as his F5 x2 are ok ,image OpenPli what is home plugs like I say they both work at my house but not his

You could check to make sure it's connected in the network settings On openpli images lines are normally go in Var/keys If box is hard wired that's best home plugs work round ring main so better than wifi 1 plugs in by router other1 by box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi what I can't under stand is the f5 boxes are working but X solo mini is not getting internet I think it's the speed of sky to be honest as plugged in at home worked straight away he might change speed or service provider

That's why I said run network test that way you should see if it connects ok have you tried with both F5 turned off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I've run network test and it comes up with IP not found but like I say the F5 are working ok I'll try again over week end as when I use my iPad to get onto oscam using IP add and10001 it times out so might get him to increase internet speed

Hi I've tried the2 boxes then I plugged them in next to sky hub with 1 mate cat 5 cable went on FING app on iPad IP address popped up I think it might be to far for sky box to send signal

Back