Nline keeps disconnecting

gayshoes

I'm fairly new to this sharing stuff and am still learning about it and hoping someone can help.

I have 2 nlines connected which i have payed for from the same server, but one of them keeps disconnecting and I am getting freezes even though the other line still says its connected, the freeze lasts until the 1st line reconnects, it seems like the 2nd line doesn't do anything unless I disconnect it and then reconnect it.

Both lines seem to work individually.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'm fairly new to this sharing stuff and am still learning about it and hoping someone can help.

I have 2 nlines connected which i have payed for from the same server, but one of them keeps disconnecting and I am getting freezes even though the other line still says its connected, the freeze lasts until the 1st line reconnects, it seems like the 2nd line doesn't do anything unless I disconnect it and then reconnect it.

Both lines seem to work individually.

Am I doing something wrong?

Did you try out a few test lines first????.....if not you might have pick a dodgy server

Did you try out a few test lines first????.....if not you might have pick a dodgy server

Yeah I tried a few and this one seemed ok, both lines work they just don't seem to work together, when the 1st line disconnects it's like the box isn't acknowledging the 2nd line even though it's still connected. If I disconnect and reconnect the 2nd line manually it works almost instantly, I don't understand why it needs me to do this.

It will then work fine until 1st line disconnects again and then it freezes again with the 2nd line still connected.

Have you tried messaging the server to explain the problem? They might be able to sort it for you.

Yeah I tried a few and this one seemed ok, both lines work they just don't seem to work together, when the 1st line disconnects it's like the box isn't acknowledging the 2nd line even though it's still connected. If I disconnect and reconnect the 2nd line manually it works almost instantly, I don't understand why it needs me to do this.

It will then work fine until 1st line disconnects again and then it freezes again with the 2nd line still connected.

What box are you running?

Are you trying to run 2 n lines in one box ?

You should only need one n line active at any time for a single box.

Or have you got two boxes, one with a problematic line ?

What box are you running?

I'm using a BM7000s

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 AM ----------

I was trying 2 on the same box because that seemed to stop it freezing as often and when it did freeze it didn't last as long. Do I only need 1 line running?

I'm using a BM7000s

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 AM ----------

I was trying 2 on the same box because that seemed to stop it freezing as often and when it did freeze it didn't last as long. Do I only need 1 line running?

Running two lines from the same server is the issue with that box it is a single tuner so you only need one line.

If you was having problems with one line only as well then it's the server so you need to find another one.

You only run two lines on the one box if you have a multi tuner box or you have two different providers

Last edited:
Running two lines from the same server is the issue with that box it is a single tuner so you only need one line.

If you was having problems with one line only as well then it's the server so you need to find another one.

You only run two lines on the one box if you have a multi tuner box or you have two different providers

Ok cheers for the help I guess I probably need to look for a new server then when this one expire at end of the month. Is it possible to get a completely freeze free provider? Is there anyone you would recommend?

Back