nline on to zgemma h2s

choo123

Hi folks, i have a zgemma h2s and a nline,wooshbuild image. i am a newbie so please could you only reply with helpful answers. The problem is i do not know how to install nline into box. I am using filezilla and have linked with the box but i do not have cccam or newcamb in usr/keys.I have created a newcamb and put the line in but it still does not work.Does anybody have a step by step idiots guide to solve this problem please.. many thanks.

Is the file you created named properly?

Newcamd.list
Hi folks and thanks for your speedy replys.Bigdrinks you are quite right i did not have the title newcamd.list correct,i have adjusted it but still no luck.Filelzilla says files are transferring correctly but when i Restart it just repeats "No new ECM info" also i will have a look at the guide.Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

upload the newcamd.list to the usr/keys folder
go to softcam panel and make sure mgcamd1.38 is in active cam, then press green button to restart the softcam
if no joy, reboot the box (not just into standby - reboot it properly) and also reboot the router
then go back to softcam panel and restart the softcam again
if still no joy it looks like you've joined the hordes of people who have a corrupted softcam, no idea where this came from but lots of people have reported it in the past weeks/months

Hey peeps and thanks,still at it.! emailed supplier who says line has been checked twice and is working fine.tried the suggestion from pabloescaban but still hit a brick wall. no idea what to do with this sooo frustrating.

message your supplier and ask him to change it to a C line and send the CCcam.cfg from the server, then ftp it to the box and use cccam2.3.0 softcam to use the C line, mgcamd sounds like it's corrupt

Make sure when you save the line in notepad, you change file type to all before hitting save or it will save as newcamd.list.txt which wont work.

Also, i'm sure you've done your research on this already but lines will not open a large bulk of channels via satellite on these boxes anymore - it's been this way for around a year now.

Man you guys are quality.. pablo i have asked the supplier to change to c line and he is doing it. Ste will do the notepad mate, yet another thing i did not know. Thanks a whole bunch everyone.

Make sure your nline begins with

CWS = name.server.net Port Username Password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
Just add your server details then restart cam

Hi folks..have got my cline,have saved it in notepad as all files.But my usr/key in filezilla does not have cccam.could you suggest the best way to input line into zgemma please..cheers.

Your cline should be saved as Cccam.cfg
Then sent to box and put in the folder user keys
Then press blue button to start softcam panel you need to press left or right and get ccam 2.3.0 then restart you may need to reboot box

Last edited:
Or....if using WooshBuild........
Put your Cccam.cfg on a USB stick, place into box and use WB config, select "use Cam Importer" and it should do it all for you.

if you've got the line in usr keys you just need to restart the softcam.
you didn't have mgcamd softcam and you've not got ccam softcam neither?

you must have deleted them all for some reason - what cams are showing in softcam manager

Hi ,(had a break to clear head) i have got cccam, mg camg, on the zgemma box in softcams,but i do not have cccam in the user/keys on the filezilla.I do however have cccam in etc would i be able to use this ??

Whilst in usr/keys in FileZilla, create a new file. CCcam.cfg (get it exactly right) then edit and add your line, save and close then restart cam on your box.

Hi folks.. ok, i have put my line on to a USB and checked via green button (view file contents) that it is on the box which it is,but it still will not load via cam importer.Also not sure if this is relevant,but when i go to open the line in the USB line on the P.C. it says windows cannot open this file cuold this be the problem.?

Hi also "getting event into failed" meassage..and noticed i am getting "0" on SNR and BER and no signal tick in signal finder..aaarrrggghhh.!!

That could be a faulty lnb on your dish or dish has moved also have you checked the cables going to the box

Back