nline on to zgemma h2s

Hi,yes i have a sky box which is active and working perfectly.. It's the same leads I am putting into the zgemma..

not fast bud,
just completely bored and trying to avoid the house as the missus has her annoying mate round tonight, ;)
Ok guys good stuff will sort that.. But have you got any thoughts on why the Cline is not working. I have all the channels but no pictures..

Without the correct lnb which gives your zgemma the ability to read the channels you won't get any type of line working. Think something along the lines of your zgemma having to tell server which channel it is on in order for the channel to clear. If it can't read the information in the satellite signal there is no way your line can clear.

Cline for iptv? I am confused is it the encrypted remaining satellite channels you are trying to receive or do you have an Iptv service as well.

Last edited:
Iptv does not need a dish as it streams over the internet like you say. However a cline or nline is only for sat/cable decoding and has nothing to do with Iptv.

Oooohhhh I see.. many thanks geez.. I will sort the necessary and try again.. Thank you for your time and patience it is very much appreciated.

Back