No 7 day epg!? help!

tom_12

Hi,

Jus got hold of a bm7000 and am new to the forum. Currently i am getting now and next on the epg- thats it. Ive read somewhere on the forum that to get 7 day epg yuo go to a '7 day epg' channel and wait a few mins and you should get the 7 day epg.

Is the above correct?? If so i have a problem in that i dont have a 7 day epg channel! Ive searched all channels and cannot find it. Is there a way to add it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Jus got hold of a bm7000 and am new to the forum. Currently i am getting now and next on the epg- thats it. Ive read somewhere on the forum that to get 7 day epg yuo go to a '7 day epg' channel and wait a few mins and you should get the 7 day epg.

Is the above correct?? If so i have a problem in that i dont have a 7 day epg channel! Ive searched all channels and cannot find it. Is there a way to add it?

Thanks in advance.

If you download the latest channel list from blade online you will find at the bottom of every group list ie: sport, movies etc, you will find the "7DAY EPG" channel, just select this channel for a few mins (channel will be blank when selected) and you will have the 7day epg when using the "guide" button.
Although this will be lost as soon as you power the box down if you don't have a usb memory device connected to store epg data on.

Galaxy...

to revive this thread, i have went to blade online on the box, but there is no option to update epg? the way things are for me is i can see whats on now and next on all channels(except the bbcs,itvs,channel 4, which i can see ahead of now and next) but not whats on after that and not whats on the next seven days on any other channels, any advice guys??

EPG seems to have changed, just noticed.

At the bottom of each group you should have a

blade media channel. press ok on your remote
then, EPG button on remote, scroll up or down and you should
get 7 day EPG for all the channels listed in the group.

(sometimes takes a couple of minutes to load all the info)

Back