no 9991 menu, usb line failing to show on box!

pangy5

Hi guys thousand apologies for the newbie post but I recently purchased a blade5000s , I got a test line code and read how to load it onto the box, I was hoping manually so read the menu 9991 option but mine clearly has not got it. So I opened notebook pasted code in , saved it under all files as CCcam.pdf as it stated. It shown on the laptop as being present on my SD card usb connector but when I went onto the box plugged it in, went to image upgrade menu it was nowhere to be seen. I am now stuck and don't want to continue for fear of causing problems on the box, anyone help please thank you everyone.

Hi guys thousand apologies for the newbie post but I recently purchased a blade5000s , I got a test line code and read how to load it onto the box, I was hoping manually so read the menu 9991 option but mine clearly has not got it. So I opened notebook pasted code in , saved it under all files as CCcam.pdf as it stated. It shown on the laptop as being present on my SD card usb connector but when I went onto the box plugged it in, went to image upgrade menu it was nowhere to be seen. I am now stuck and don't want to continue for fear of causing problems on the box, anyone help please thank you everyone.
if you have got the original blademedia software on the box then you wont be able to do what you want to do.the box has to be flashed with 3rd party patched firmware with the 9991 option.
plentys posts on the forum about setting up.also bees set up guide will do you fine .read thru this and follow..!!

Thanks llofty do I need unzipped software to extract the firmware posted after download , and one on usb is it upgrade image and click on the firmware to run , will that offer me everything I need to put on my cccam ?

Thanks llofty do I need unzipped software to extract the firmware posted after download , and one on usb is it upgrade image and click on the firmware to run , will that offer me everything I need to put on my cccam ?
yeah pangy you will need winzip/WinRAR etc to unzip the files.yeah unzipped files on usb and upgrade image. like I said before bees has a great set up guide its worth having that handy to follow

Back