No ABM cache file

Hi

Need some help. I have a zgemma h2h and h2s box, both running Wooshbuild V6. I am unable to install any plugins on both boxes. When I select the Plugin, then select install, I get this message

Looking for ABM cache file

No cache file found

But when I go back to install plugins, the plugin has gone. When I select remove plugins, the plugin I just installed is showing it can be deleted. So something must be happening, but the plugin will not show up in my menu. I am trying to install AutoBouquetsMaker, but have the same problem with all plugins.

Any help would be great

Thanks

abm dont show up in the plugins menu like most normal plugins do
you will find it in menu - setup - service searching - autobouquetsmaker

abm dont show up in the plugins menu like most normal plugins do
you will find it in menu - setup - service searching - autobouquetsmaker
Its not showing up there either. Like I said, its all plugins that have this No cache file found issue.

No plugins show up at all.

abm always comes up with the no cache file if your installing for the first time but dont think i have ever seen it on any other plugin (not that i pay much attention as im usually installing plugins from my pc now)
have you tried a full reboot of your box?

Thanks for your help, I restarted the box then done a GUI restart and ABM is now working. Now just need to try to get a signal on my H2H box, got Virgin broadband coming into the house, but cannot get a TV signal. Nightmare.

Thanks for your help, I restarted the box then done a GUI restart and ABM is now working. Now just need to try to get a signal on my H2H box, got Virgin broadband coming into the house, but cannot get a TV signal. Nightmare.

Back