"no cam"?

Janso

TK Veteran
Okay, so I have oscam as my cam 1 in my OpenATV image. All well and good, until the last few days, when it just stops at random. Sometimes happens, I think to myself, I just need to restart the cam.

Except every time this happens, my softcam panel shows cam 1 and cam 2 as having "no cam". Why is this happening? like I say, it's only a very recent thing and I haven't touched my cam settings. New one on me.

Edit - just tried mgcamd as well. Same issue.

Last edited:
Don't think anyone knows why ATV does that at times. Probably reflash job. It has no autostart like VIX but majority of time is fine I know

Definitely a reflash job now. Tried to do a software update to see if it'll alleviate the issue and it didn't like it... so now I have to find my USB drive.

Is there not another way of updating ie not using blue button that's working someone said on ATV? You Woosh?

Have had my oscam stop now and again using ATV and like you Janso 1 & 2 showing no cam just restarted no real problem to be honest and went into cam settings as it wasn't ticked to show oscam.

Could FTP and delete cams and reinstall though softcam panel. Can't see how reinstalling panel could help but...

Back