no channels after a week of trying everything!!!!!! help please...

hi guys,
my sky channels went off over a week ago now after a few months trouble free viewing & i have no support from the ebay seller (lesson learned!)...
i still have the FTV channels though.
my setup is as follows..... i have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v5.

after reading many very helpful posts on techkings i think i have tried just about everything possible to get my channels back but to no avail.

i have tried different test n/c-lines with Mgcamd_1.38r1 / CCcam 2.3.0 all with the "no new ECM info" message, i have done a network test which came up ticked green boxes. it could just be a coincidence but the external HDD supplied stopped working around the same time as the channels went off, i have since replaced it & the free to view channels record no problem.

does anybody have an idea how i could get my channels back & is a factory reset the last resort?

hi guys,
my sky channels went off over a week ago now after a few months trouble free viewing & i have no support from the ebay seller (lesson learned!)...
i still have the FTV channels though.
my setup is as follows..... i have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v5.

after reading many very helpful posts on techkings i think i have tried just about everything possible to get my channels back but to no avail.

i have tried different test n/c-lines with Mgcamd_1.38r1 / CCcam 2.3.0 all with the "no new ECM info" message, i have done a network test which came up ticked green boxes. it could just be a coincidence but the external HDD supplied stopped working around the same time as the channels went off, i have since replaced it & the free to view channels record no problem.

does anybody have an idea how i could get my channels back & is a factory reset the last resort?

just reflash it with wooshbuild from here, no need for factory reset, then add the connection/line via the cams transfer file plugin.

just reflash it with wooshbuild from here, no need for factory reset, then add the connection/line via the cams transfer file plugin.
i have reflashed it with wooshbuild from here & added the connection/line via the cams transfer file plugin, no joy.

its newer version of communications protocol, the old traditional version was IPv4 I know alot of people that have had to switch back

so your box was running fine yeah? have you changed anything? Isp or anything else?
everything was working great for months then all the sky channels went off, if i refreshed the cam i could watch a sky channel, but if i wanted to watch a different channel i had to refresh the cam again & so on for every channel i wanted to watch, then even that stopped working, now i can only get the free stuff, i hadnt changed any setting at all, i did change my isp from sky to plusnet a few months ago but the zgemma box was working fine with plusnet after the swap over.

everything was working great for months then all the sky channels went off, if i refreshed the cam i could watch a sky channel, but if i wanted to watch a different channel i had to refresh the cam again & so on for every channel i wanted to watch, then even that stopped working, now i can only get the free stuff, i hadnt changed any setting at all, i did change my isp from sky to plusnet a few months ago but the zgemma box was working fine with plusnet after the swap over.

Haver you been watching the iptv when these issues occurred when trying to move back on to sky channels. If you could, do you have anyone that would let you try the box with a valid line at their property.
I know of some folk who had issues when going from iptv on woosh to the sky channels, have you tried downgrading to woosh 4 just to try

What broadband provider are you with. You might need to change the dns settings I think others on talk talk/post office had similar problems

Haver you been watching the iptv when these issues occurred when trying to move back on to sky channels. If you could, do you have anyone that would let you try the box with a valid line at their property.
I know of some folk who had issues when going from iptv on woosh to the sky channels, have you tried downgrading to woosh 4 just to try
i have a firestick with kodi on it, ill unplug it & see what happens, i was using woosh v4 when everything went off, i flashed to woosh v5 but still the same

Back