no channels after a week of trying everything!!!!!! help please...

These are my thoughts as above, I think it maybe your router so a simple try at a mates will confirm this

i can recommend someone 24hr test and he will set it all up for you he is on this ive im a message ive used im for 2years perfect picture no glitching you wont be disappointed. kindegg

You want to remove that asap , or get a ban

Last edited:
i can recommend someone 24hr test and he will set it all up for you he is on this site he goes by xxxxxxxxxxxxx give im a message ive used im for 2years perfect picture no glitching you wont be disappointed. kindegg

Read the rules mate eh, don't show peoples details on the open forum, edit the post please

remember if you quote something that has info and should be edited also as its no use blaming someone who did it by accident and giving them grief when you posted the same info on the reply:grin::quiet:

I have exactly the same problem... I managed to sort it out once by re-flashing Woosh. It has since happened again and I cant get it back.. same problems as you, although I didn't watch any iptv. Im with Sky Broadband. I am also at the end of my tether as im getting grief from her indoors

Back