no channels weird

alb021

Hi guys looking for some help maybe one of you pros can point me in right direction. I just got a libertview f5s with cccam etc and was working ok apart from no sky channels movies sports etc yet I could get btsports 1 and 2 and few others.
Now were the fun starts I update the firmware and the newest Channel list and did a scan and found all basic channels ie gold and Bravo but still no sports or movies. But again I can get btsports and boxnation. But before I updated the firmware and channel list it would find movies and play them but now it doesn't even find them what am I doing wrong.
Niw I don't know if this is a problem or if its normal but if I don't have one of my satalit cables in the sky box it will scan and find nothing not a thing only finds channels if the sky cable is plugged in and the cable to the f5s in is and sky is on really weird.
I wish I backed up before upgrade coz I had movies then but like I say if I don't Update Channel list it won't even find movies or sports only bt sport and Bravo etc but if I update Channel list all sports and movies are there but I get incoorect program scan again I have tried eveythink plz help I know the cccam is online and working ok and have even bought a signal fix but nothing works is my box ready for the bin. But if it is why did I get movie channels before update.
Sorry for long post but really am at my wits end and need help badly thanks in advance guys. ..

Back