No CrossEPG

Just got my new Zgemma h5.2 and downloaded the latest whooshbuild.
Problem I have is the EPG is not populating (unless I'm on the channel then that one alone will show programme info). I can't find CrossEPG anywhere so I cant go on "download now".
Any help much appreciated.

Menu - - select 'plugins' - then green button to download a list of plugins - crossepg is in 'SystemPlugins'

Note - i'm not on 'woosh' build....

Menu - - select 'plugins' - then green button to download a list of plugins - crossepg is in 'SystemPlugins'

Note - i'm not on 'woosh' build....
Thank you for that.
So I downloaded it and going on “download now” but I’m getting the error message “CrossEPG error: No DVB-S NIMs found”.
Can anyone help?

crossepg downloads data from satellite, have you configured it properly? you need to set a source to download data from,for sat ,open tv is best,also make sure you set data to save to usb. as crossepg downloads a lot of data which will soon fill up your internal flash memory.Now just zap to a working channel & download As with prev poster I don't use your particular build.

edit
re grogs post #5 are you trying to scan for sat data or cable? as crossepg error you're getting relates to a sat scan error if scanning for both click the link in his sig re epgimporter

Last edited:
I have a satellite cable plugged into box but I have turned off tuner A as I just want to use the box for cable.
Grog, I’m not at the box at the moment but I’m pretty sure epgimporter is there.

I have a satellite cable plugged into box but I have turned off tuner A as I just want to use the box for cable.
Grog, I’m not at the box at the moment but I’m pretty sure epgimporter is there.
ok forget crossepg downloader and use epg importer.

Back