No Disney channels but sky sports ok

Scoo8y

Any lost Disney channels on the bm5000s, I seem to have all sports and movies but no Disney, this a channel update issue, if so is there a manual way round updating channels rather than blade online?

please search before posting
on aj site

AJ's Openbox/Skybox List 8-2-14

- Updates -
BoxNation HD (Launches 15th)
Sky Movies Valentine HD
Box Office Channels
Disney Channel +1
Disney Junior +1
Disney XD +1
Nickelodeon +1
Nick Junior +1
Nicktoons
Baby TV
Clear TV
Channel 5 +24

so do a rescan and then add what you need i guess

like to see ch5 plus 24 eh?

think about it:

dam no channels, i wonder if they have moved freg???

what to do:

ill check google, ( use aj as a ref or kings of sat )

result,

oooo new channel list for skybox, so must be the same for EVERYONE

not sounding rude, but channel move a lot ( was posted here 4 days ago there was a new sat in the sky and bbc may move ) and unless you have auto channel list maker like us on vu`s u have to Google and search to see if moved :)

What I mean is there no manual updates on the BM5000s so I guess I have to wait for blademedia to update the blade media online function, sounds like a big down side for the bm5000s

think about it:

dam no channels, i wonder if they have moved freg???

what to do:

ill check google, ( use aj as a ref or kings of sat )

result,

oooo new channel list for skybox, so must be the same for EVERYONE

not sounding rude, but channel move a lot ( was posted here 4 days ago there was a new sat in the sky and bbc may move ) and unless you have auto channel list maker like us on vu`s u have to Google and search to see if moved

Well yes you are, why not just pass on the info, without being sarcastic, your link above doesn't work which may have confused Scoo8y (it sure did me) Also don't link off to other sites, the channel lists are all in the downloads section.

This would probably have been a nicer (and more informative answer to the original question (using most of what you posted.)

There have recently been a few channel updates (listed below)

- Updates -
BoxNation HD (Launches 15th)
Sky Movies Valentine HD
Box Office Channels
Disney Channel +1
Disney Junior +1
Disney XD +1
Nickelodeon +1
Nick Junior +1
Nicktoons
Baby TV
Clear TV
Channel 5 +24

so what you need to do is a rescan and then add what you need

Hopefully soon on the bm5000s, I was toying with the idea of a vu box, but there a little bit out my budget,

At the mo they is no blade media channel editor out i have tried to read the .ssu file with other editors with no joy
blade media say on they web that We will shortly release a PC tool for this function. but not of yet
i would not buy a 5000 till they is more support for it

budget or happiness save up for a better box that does things automatically,oh i forgot i have solo,duo,solo2 and max1000hd all on vix and new channels done in my sleep,people forget the other things that these boxes do.

Most box's are fine , I think you just need to put that xtra penny out to get a bit of quality

---------- Post Merged at 07:51 PM ----------

Not want to start a new thread but does anyone have Eurosport hd 1 and 2 hd think the quality is the best hd they have seen

Any lost Disney channels on the bm5000s, I seem to have all sports and movies but no Disney, this a channel update issue, if so is there a manual way round updating channels rather than blade online?

The new sat has just gone up, it might be a bit ropy for the next couple of weeks while
they move channels over,watch the skybox section light up lol

Everyone will be in the same boat, it's not down to your particular box
but things should settle down again.

Last edited:
Was just making a point no one searches and does research before posting
Was not being rude

We'll agree to disagree if you like, but for all the effort you have put in to this argument, you could have just posted like I did, or posted a link to the correct page.
If Noobies asking questions is getting on your nerves, then don't answer.
People who are new to this think that there's is the only time their problem has arisen.

Last edited:
You can do a manual or automatic channel search as Satman mentioned earlier for the BM5000s.

You don't have to wait for a new list from blade online, it seems to sort it into the right groups too
if you have an online list loaded already (still learning at the mo so not 100% on this).

inbed79, a channel list has already been uploaded to the online site by a blade 5000 user, so an editor must be out there somewhere.

If I can track one down for the .ssu files I will send it over, as I haven't got a clue with that side of things lol

Calm, Calm,Calm, deep breath count to ten !!! lol

Anyone got to the bottom of this Disney thing yet or are
we just assuming the channels are still in transit ?

Disney HD channels are working on 12226 (H) 29500

King of sat showing 11914 (H) 27500 That's not working.

Satellite Scan shows 10862 (H) 22000 That's not working.

Blade online scan shows the same as the Sat Scan.

Has anyone got them working, the ones that are down all seem to come off the same transponder.

But, where o where have they moved to !!

Anyone who has got these working could you please post the frequency ?

All working here on my skybox f5s and vu solo 2

Disney here is
12226 h 29500 3/4
Ch plus 1 11914 h 27500 2/3

Back