No EPG on IPTV Test Line..? Zgemma 2s

jlg1

Hi everyone..

Ive been trying all day to get the EPG working on my testline and despite some help from the provider I'm still stumped.

I would have used Crossepg with clines - EPG set to update early morning.

Never had a problem..Was told to install EPG Importer and reboot box have done that twice before install of script - still no joy.

The events are downloading but not populating the listings.

Should Cross epg be disabled if using EPG Importer..? SHoudl I be changing provider settings...?

I was given a script for putty to just change my username and password and epg was supposed to be loaded up went into providers and sources checked all the boxes etc..then manually went to install.

After a long time - it said there were 111000 odd events went through the various UKTV, International etc.. then when finished saved and still no listings..?

Am I missing something..?

If anyone can help really appreciated- driving me nuts and testline finishes tomorrow..!

Dont want to get a sub unless I can get this going...

Cheers for any help...

J

hi
sorry cant help too much But if the events are loaded they should be there some were , I can only suggest a simple question, are you looking in your bouquets from what were here previous ? because it does not populate them, if you press down on your bouquets list passed what you had you may come across bouquets named uk/ entertainment uk/sport etc that's were the programmes are, ! how do I know , well lest say I was not looking in the right place as above !
dean.m

Hi.. Yes I was the same sent all day looking yesterday.

Was running two different test lines on two boxes.. One never came up the other the epg suddenly was there last night. Can't check the downstairs as the test lines down.

But I think ice a better idea now.. All new to iptv but I've realized it's like running two different services the old clines still workibg with its own listings and then there's the iptv listing completely separate.. Maybe sounds obvious but at one stage I was wondering why crossing couldn't just load the iptv stuff.. But of course it wasn't linked to that stream.

Sorry if I'm rambling just getting it sorted in my head.. Lol

Still to get another test and decide who to go with.

The ability to record is pointing towards having to get multiroom..

James

Hi yes that's sort of what I was thinking.

One guy didn't get back to 12pm last night said he didn't get the email.

The other test line.. Couldn't help enough.. I'd like to keep wooshbuild.. Can't see why it shouldn't work with it..?

Im trying to set another line up to see if it's not a box plug in problem.. Ie epg import..?

James

I think it's because wooshbuild uses Autobouquets 28.2 as opposed to AutoBouquetsMaker.

Think with Autobouquets 28.2 there is no option to keep user created bouquets and so when it runs the IPTV bouquets get deleted. I could be wrong though

Hi..Yes but I'm not running xtream was at first as a test line but provider didnt say there was an epg available..? Test finsihed on Sunday night. Saw this guy on youtube with info on his provider.

Back