no iptv when switch back on

bold

TK Veteran
hi having problem with my iptv on zgemma h2s, every time I switch the box off the iptv disappear from the list, then I have to reload again. any idea how to stop disappearing from the box.

thanks meatball1987, go in to menu = aotu bouquet2 e2- its showing- auto bouquets e2 for 28.2e. and showing area. scan mode, ect. but no hide/ unhide in there. don't want to mess it up as I also use 28.2.

Ha sorry. That plan was for autobouquets not e2. If you go into e2 might have something like don't overwrite or something like that. Unsure as I don't use it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Advanced bouquet management Show/hide , tick, save, populate, then uninstall that junk plugin, not needed for IPTV , all that's needed is epg import

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hi, still struggling to keep the iptv once off. done above but still not there. its zgemma s2. I don't have a problem with zgemma h2s

Check the Auto Bouquets Update, as sounds like they are set to do an update every night. This will delete and create you a new Bouquet each day / night when you switch on....
Check that m8

sorry but back again, having same problem on zgemma h2s now. done every thing as above but no luck. will it be better if I reflash the box.

Back