No lan on Zegmma h2s

bigcake1

Hi I have a Zegmma h2s with whoosh build 5 on it all was working fine until I unplugged the Ethernet cable to put it through the back of tv stand. Now all I get from the box is lan not connected I have tried all the normal things I have even flashed it back to base build but it still says no internet connection has anyone got any ideas
Thanks adam

What about the router end is the port that has the zgemma lan cable connected flashing? Have you tried restarting the router?

I will go look at the router I have reset everything loads of times I have tested the cable with my tester and on my laptop with no problem

If it is indeed a faulty LAN port you can't fix it. It's a hardware fault. Send it back if for whatever reason you can't there's always wifi (will require a dongle)

Reflash to default openATV and send back then. Appreciate the forum sponsor is slightly more expensive but recommend purchasing from there if you get a full refund as opposed to an exchange. If it's less than 3 weeks old you should be allowed to return it no questions asked.

Hi again mate I have just checked my box before packing it up to send back and I have the orange light on and the green light flashes now and again but at the start of base build it stops saying no internet conecction

Back