No Limits Build on Kodi best build for 2017 so far

londonfox

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
This is the best build for kodi at the moment (2017)
Here is a tutorial to help set this up
01. Start your computer or box as normal and then go into Kodi

02. Once you are inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager

03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address Index of /kodi and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter a name for this media Source”, type kodinolimits and click OK

07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on System
09. Click on Addons
10. Now click on Install from zip file
11. Click on kodi
12. Click on plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification (If any popup screen comes up then click on Close)
14. After that go back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Click on Programs
16. Click on Program Addons
17. Click on No Limits Wizard
18. Once you will click on No Limits Wizard you will find different builds that you can install on Kodi
19. For installing No Limits Build with no Adults content you can click on No Limits Magic(No Adult) and the Build will start downloading
20. Once the Download has finished you need to Exit Kodi and Reboot your Device by unplugging and replugging the Power cord of your device

21. After rebooting your device go into Kodi and give it around 5 to 10 mins so Addons can update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a utube link to help set this up if needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izjk3D_-QrE

i have used paradox and a lot of other build's through the years but i think no limits has been the best build so far, give it a try

you can allways just get rid of the unwanted/unnecessary crap and keep what you will use

I just installed this build its not so bad, I personally use my own :grin: but did you guys try Pulse build if so which one do you prefer Nolimits or Pulse ?

I was using Pulse before on my laptop and just uninstalled the junk i never used.
Now have the nolimits build on and it's a lighter build than Pulse pretty similar addons tho no harm in trying it.
Just hit the fresh start icon before you start.

just tried it and looks great but its a massive build in terms of size, so for those on low bandwidth expect a long time for download.
Me personally, I am going to stick with Paradox as it's half the size with similar and essential add-ons plus I find it more user friendly for menu navigation

Tried tomb raider with latest version of kodi was very impressed
yes nickyd186 i have tried tomb raider build to it is good, it's made by the same group no limits, This build is the no limits magic build and a lot of users of kodi still like the no limits magic build

Is anyone having trouble with the nolimits wizard to get the non xxx version for jarvis 16 I seem to be unable to get the xxx build :/ tried many times and from different machines and a few friends house.

Try to download the Nolimits Jarvis non xxx build, and non firestick, I can only seem to get the xxx version for jarvis.

not sure why?? its working for me i am useing kodi-16.1-Jarvis try the next build down from kodi-16.1-Jarvis

Back