No lines working

Vanders

I'm having a problem at the moment where my sub has gone blank for two days. I've tried resetting the zgemma h2s and the softcam and its still blank. I've tried a few other lines, still nothing. Im connected by eithernet cable and have connection.

I'm using a N-line in the newcamlist. My line looks something like this-
CWS = example.xyz 14210 SLY123 SLY123 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Any ideas why it wouldn't be working?

Were you always using a n line in newcamdlist ?
was n line used with cccam before?

Yes n line in newcamlist. Not sure if was used with cccam before iv'e been fiddling around alot. Would that be the cccam in ect? because there wasn't one in there.

Yes n line in newcamlist. Not sure if was used with cccam before iv'e been fiddling around alot. Would that be the cccam in ect? because there wasn't one in there.

newcamd.list goes in usr/keys not in etc
What build is on the box? - if openatv, the CCcam.cfg also goes in usr/keys

newcamd.list goes in usr/keys not in etc
What build is on the box? - if openatv, the CCcam.cfg also goes in usr/keys

I have newcamdlist. in usr/keys. I was just saying that in some cases you can add a line to ect. But mine doesn't have that.

I'm running wooshbuild v7 and i've tried reflashing.

you only put the line in etc if using Vix, you are using openatv

if you've reflashed, you'll need to add the line again, if your supplier give you a C line, you'll have to paste this into CCcam.cfg in usr/keys folder

you only put the line in etc if using Vix, you are using openatv

if you've reflashed, you'll need to add the line again, if your supplier give you a C line, you'll have to paste this into CCcam.cfg in usr/keys folder

Done that using the same key but also tried a trail from a different server and still nothing. I'm thinking there's a issue with the network. On the softcam info there's no connection to the servers.

is the box connected to the 'net?
have you done a network test? - if it's not connected you'll never get any line to work

Done that using the same key but also tried a trail from a different server and still nothing. I'm thinking there's a issue with the network. On the softcam info there's no connection to the servers.

if you have added the CWS = line into CCcam.cfg it wont work
A C line looks like
C: server 12345 username password

if you have added the CWS = line into CCcam.cfg it wont work
A C line looks like
C: server 12345 username password

Because its a n line, iv'e tried N: into ccam.cfg, that didn't work either.
CWS = into newcamd.lst and N: into cccam.cfg

Iv'e tried evertything.

Problem solved. I did a reflash and did not restore settings. Added line and rescaned, hey presto.

Thanks for the advice

Hi Vanders What did you reflash with as I have the same issue now but never before !!

You said a few days ago that you deleted everything in the usr/keys folder
if you actually did this, you have no softcam as this is where it is
if you have put your CWS line in newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder and it's not working, you need to go to plugins menu and click green, wait for a minute
then click softcams and download mgcamd softcam again

have you tried using the usb cam importer in Wooshbuild? I think it's part of the wbconfig plugin

Thanks Mate,
When I said deleted , I should have been clearer. ( took a copy of the files before deleting !) I will follow your instructions above later and hopefully get this resolved. Really appreciate the advise ! Cheers !
PS Should the Keys folder only require the newcamd.list file and the file mg.cfg ? I think ?

next stop wooshbuild !!

Evening Guys , the only file I now have in keys is the line MGCAMD.LIST and in softcam panel I have mgcamd.1.38r1 and 1.35a but neither will start the the line ? Sorry for being a pain , but any further suggestions before I go down the road of wooshbuild ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening Guys , the only file I now have in keys is the line MGCAMD.LIST and in softcam panel I have mgcamd.1.38r1 and 1.35a but neither will start the the line ? Sorry for being a pain , but any further suggestions before I go down the road of wooshbuild ?

mgcamd.list is no good, you need your CWS line pasting into newcamd.list, not newcamlist, mgcamlist, newcamd.cfg or any other of the hundreds of variations that people invent
Also in this folder should be mg_cfg which is the softcam

In my humble opinion, back up your line, reflash, then use cam importer, and bingo, your file will be in the right place, no need to delete or move anything.

Back