No lines working

Apologies Pablo, the line is in fact newcamd.list with mg.cfg in the folder keys and still no joy Network fine All green ticks !!

previous post gone a miss - I got 3 lines none will start - 2 boxes in the house and no joys with either ? any suggestions whats next?

Ask supplier for C lines and paste them into CCcam.cfg, this is in etc folder if using vix
Change softcam in softcam panel to CCcam2.3.0 and click green to restart

Hi, I borrowed a mates box with an active CWS line and strangely the line will not start , network test all green. This suggests some issue with my network. Any ideas , suggestions appreciated . Router is listing device connected

Last edited:
This means the VM cable isn't connected, do you have VM broadband? - is the line definately active or could they have disabled it at the cabinet?
do you get channels 1-5 when you do a scan?

running sky broadband with a sly line .No VM Line was active this morning when I borrowed the box

You've lost me here...the box you borrowed has an active VM line on it?
You have no VM cable at your house? This is why the CWS line won't work - its for cable, you need to borrow a box with an active sat line running

Apologies, No VM. sat CWS line on the borrowed box which was active this morning at the mates house

have you scanned for channels in autobouquetsmaker?
try it on your mates box first, if it gets channels, then do the same with yours

if you got a 24h test when you first posted to this thread, it's long since expired.
Have you got a known working CWS line in your box? - if someone has sent a cable CWS line it'll also never work
Sat lines are normally supplied as C lines, have you tied a C line?
is the sat cable in the correct socket in the box?

hi, there is an working CWS line on the mates box , was working this morning at his house. always used CWS with no issues - sat cable ok as getting FTA - strange one.

if the network test on both boxes is coming back as ok, then at least his should work
menu>setup>system>network>device setup>network test
there's a possibility your line has expired or input incorrectly but the other box should work

Agreed ! Will take it back tomorrow to his house to prove a point ! Let your know, Thanks for the help.

Finally , both boxes with the mates line work on his network , but not on mine, My supplier resent my line again and when uploaded it was active. Back in business but strage my mates line won't work on my network - thanks for the assistance.

Ask supplier for C lines and paste them into CCcam.cfg, this is in etc folder if using vix
Change softcam in softcam panel to CCcam2.3.0

Hi

I deleted my softcam in the softcam panel in error. My Passover’s etc was a still in the user folder as are the test files etc but when I try and reinstall the cams that are visible when you press the red button etc they all come up with a 404 error. I am on VM and I get channels 1-5 and refreshes bouquets etc which puts the programmes in yellow but the cahhannwla in white whereas they would both be white when you cook tv to get the channel folders. Does anyone know how I can get the softcam back so I can watch the channels

Passovers?
Cook TV?
Not really understanding what you are saying but it sounds like you have lost the softcams somehow

click the green button.
click it again.
wait...scroll down to +softcams.
install whichever softcams you need from here.
make sure your line is still installed then restart the softcam in softcam panel

Passovers?
Cook TV?
Not really understanding what you are saying but it sounds like you have lost the softcams somehow

click the green button.
click it again.
wait...scroll down to +softcams.
install whichever softcams you need from here.
make sure your line is still installed then restart the softcam in softcam panel
Thanks however it comes up with whet: server returned error http/1.1 404 not found. Then further down it says you may have to run opkg update.

Thanks however it comes up with whet: server returned error http/1.1 404 not found. Then further down it says you may have to run opkg update.
Also how do I know if my line is still installed if you mean has it expired etc then no it was working up to the boxing at the weekend then I deleted softcam by mistake. My cam.list folder still has CW key etc.

Back