No lines working

Also how do I know if my line is still installed if you mean has it expired etc then no it was working up to the boxing at the weekend then I deleted softcam by mistake. My cam.list folder still has CW key etc.

There's a softcams package in the Downloads section of his site, it looks like you've lost the softcam feeds, once installed, the softcams can be installed again

Also how do I know if my line is still installed if you mean has it expired etc then no it was working up to the boxing at the weekend then I deleted softcam by mistake. My cam.list folder still has CW key etc.
I can however install plugins etc from the green button.

There's a softcams package in the Downloads section of his site, it looks like you've lost the softcam feeds, once installed, the softcams can be installed again
Ok thanks I will try that. How do I install it once I found the link on this site. Is there a browser on the box that allows me to do it using my remote. So sorry am very new to this.

Ok thanks I will try that. How do I install it once I found the link on this site. Is there a browser on the box that allows me to do it using my remote. So sorry am very new to this.

If you can download plugins via the green button, do that.
if you need to download the feed, it's here:
http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/
you need to download it to comp, then use filezilla to get it into the box, then install as per instructions on that page

Back