NO MORE subscription FROM 31ST MARCH Mystarview SCAM email

Running out

TK Veteran
New email doing the rounds , starview are now not taking subs from 31st march , but if you are will to give them cash before that they will give you a two year sub , here we go again with that cheating lot ,,,,beware don't pay them ,,,,

I read this one earlier, it just didn't make sense. why wouldn't i wait until after that and get it for free, me senses the boys are putting on their tracksuits and trainers in preparation for another run.

Running out...this is why SV are the worst for support...sorry..just the worst..!! Burberry tracksuit and cap and some BK knights...chiefs..!! robbing feckers.. sorry wheelo

whats this,no starview supporters? hightek,are you purposefully blocking them or is it true there are none left.LMAO.

Dont you worry aldan they will be back in here soon under some alias but their 1st post always reveals who they really are hence some get banned by the time they have finished posting... So if a new name appears and it ends in a year..eg 19?? then you know exactly who it is....ps Box nation and eurosport(WSB) are back on...(thats for all you SV users....sorry i meant KV users...how did i get that so wrong..!!!) Haha

whats the differences

Is there any difference between the phantom free view.com and the star view forum is it the seem people? Just wondering what's the score thanks

Back