No pay channels clearing

Hi all again done a network test the outcome is as follows
Lan adaptor tick.
Local network tick.
DHCP enabled tick.
Ip address just says please wait unconfirmed red cross.
Nameserver please wait
Any ideas I not changed any settings for this to happen ?

It's a sub but it says no network on box so am I right thinking that it's not connecting to the internet

you have an Ethernet cable connected from the router to the box, restart network in network settings and it might be best to reboot your router from the socket along with the box

It's a network problem, you need the box to assign an IP address before you need to worry about
a line issue.

First try a new Ethernet cable and run the network test again.

No joy, do a factory reset and run the start up wizard, check it assigns an IP address as it runs the wizard.

Still no joy, re flash Openvix 5.1, then re run start up wizard as above.
Or try ATV 6.1

I have had a box with a faulty Ethernet port and one with a motherboard fault, both showed no net ID problem, so if you don't get it working by the above it may need a repair.

Last edited:
try turning off DHCP, then assign yourself an ip, look at other devices on your network, make sure it doesn't clash, then reboot the box, I remember a few years back there was a similar issue with older BH images,

Hi all no luck so really installed woosh build tried network again all good now god knows what happened a corruption somewhere its all ok.know thank for all your help one more thing in EPG importer what provider do I choose

Back