no premium channels

jibbbbbb

Hi again all , any advise please I'm finding lately I'm having to wait around 10 minutes for my premium channels to come once they come on there fine , it seems to be happening over night I go to bed all channels are working fine but in the morning there is nothing , I put on sky sports for instance and the screen is black for about 10 minutes and then bingo all the channels work fine again , this is getting rather annoying to say the least , any advise please thanks

its like box loses its ip and has to reconnect,so what is it doing at night/morning as what is updating?

Hello mate, you could be right but as for what I ain't got a clue , I'm all up to date on vix , so what else could it be I'm stuck

Thanks for your reply mate , but I've had my box over 2 years now been all good until the last few weeks , been with the same provider with no problems since then , I just can't work out why this is happening

I had a similar issue, channels came on but then froze locked up maybe for 10 mins sometimes. Turned out my iPhone kept taking the ip address so I changed it to a static on the box. give it a reboot and all fine.

I think on vix its menu setup network device. you will need to disable DHCP. worth also putting your dns settings via google. preferred is 8.8.8.8 and alternative is 8.8.4.4 in the nameserver settings.

Attachments

• IP.jpg
    IP.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 27
I think on vix its menu setup network device. you will need to disable DHCP. worth also putting your dns settings via google. preferred is 8.8.8.8 and alternative is 8.8.4.4 in the nameserver settings.
Thank you mate , I will see if I'm down tomorrow morning if I am I will try what you said , had a look all seems easy enough to do thank you

Back again , set box up with static ip , still no joy in the morning all premium channels are off, when I get home from work at 4 ever think is perfect again , I've got iptv plug in for film and they work perfect in the morning so I believe the internet connection is ok other wise they would not work , grrrrrr , any more advise

Lol ,, to be honest I can not fault my server been with them for two years been all good , just want to sort this out before the football session starts ,, Banglord will message you in a min

Have you restarted cam manually in the morning see what happens???

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yes mate , in the morning I've restarted cam no joy ,, I've restarted box ,ive restarted virgin router still no joy and its getting worse it used to be leave for 10 mins and it came back on now I sit there for half hour still no joy , but like I said I get home from work at 4 ish and ever think is perfect

Back