No sat channels

FoxMan

Photo%2012-12-2018%2C%2010%2021%2042.jpg

Can anyone help me with this issue. Got up this morning and can’t watch any sat channel even the free ones. My iptv works fine though. I’ve tried to rescan but get the same problem. Still running whooshbuild v7 as not upgraded to infinity yet as I’m worried it’ll loose my iptv settings.

Photo%2012-12-2018%2C%2010%2021%2042.jpg

Can anyone help me with this issue. Got up this morning and can’t watch any sat channel even the free ones. My iptv works fine though. I’ve tried to rescan but get the same problem. Still running whooshbuild v7 as not upgraded to infinity yet as I’m worried it’ll loose my iptv settings.
Try rebooting your box check the cables make sure there not loose

Done that. Nothing has changed since last night
Have you had any bad weather lastnight may have knocked the sattalite dish if you upgrade to infinity you will lose your iptv settings as its a fresh clean image but most people have their details just in case

Have you had any bad weather lastnight may have knocked the sattalite dish if you upgrade to infinity you will lose your iptv settings as its a fresh clean image but most people have their details just in case

No bad weather. Normally if you have no signal it will still change to the channel but just show a black screen and show zero percent in the signal strength. This is a new error

No bad weather. Normally if you have no signal it will still change to the channel but just show a black screen and show zero percent in the signal strength. This is a new error
So it won't change channel and shows no signal even after a rescan may need a reflash the lnbs are in tuner a and tuner b diagonally from each other

Didn't want to start a new thread, but has anybody who is still using CS to view the remaining encrypted channels noticed that Discovery has now gone down that dark route :( ?

Discovery +1 still clearing though.

Back