No satellite signal on new tv!!

90smike

My box works perfectly fine on my old tv then as soon as I put the HDMI into my new tv I get no satellite signal with my f5s box, I've changed the new tv for another one and it's just doing the same thing, then as soon as I put the HDMI back into my old tv everything's working fine, everything else on the new tv is working fine just that I get no satellite signal as soon as I plug the HDMI into the new tv..

Is your box set to auto detect TV settings are are they fixed to a set output signal and refresh rate? It could be that your new TV requires a higher refresh rate than your old TV or a different sinal like your old TV was 720 and your new TV is 1080.

How do I check that, I still get a picture it's like the tv is blocking the satellite signal from the box, have even tried it with a original sky box and just does the same thing...

So it blocks the original skybox from sky? if thats the case I'd say look at your TV. Are you putting the TV onto the correct channel? Have you tried a different HDMI cable? Have you tryed the box on a different HDMI channel?

If you TV is accepting your DVD/Console then unplug your HDMI cable from that device and plug it into your satbox to see if that works.

Back