No settings icon on IPTV smarters pro version 4

tonyf

I have installed IPTV smarters pro version 4 on my Honor Pad X8 but there is no settings icon. Any ideas please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I did. It also has the settings icon on my other devices. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing happens.

Thank you for your reply.
Yes I did. It also has the settings icon on my other devices. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing happens.
i can't see the picture, but if you goto the profile icon (the little person top right) , the settings are now there.

i have settings,account info, switch playlist, addplaylist buttons.

you can activate premium version, by registering at smarters website and logging in at the bottom.

I think smarters is decent app tbf.

Please see the picture I have attached. The original picture was not the correct one.

Attachments

• IMG_20240227_080539.jpg
    IMG_20240227_080539.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 19
When I click on icon to right I just get the "CHOOSE YOUR PLAYLIST" images. No other information.
strange, were any options there when you typed in your playlist details?

I don't know other than, maybe ask smarters themselves.sorry.

There are other apps that will work, unless you really want to use smarters.

No other options come up unfortunately. I will go back to the previous version as that worked ok. Have tried contacting smarters but cannot even get a reply from them!
Thanks for your help.

No other options come up unfortunately. I will go back to the previous version as that worked ok. Have tried contacting smarters but cannot even get a reply from them!
Thanks for your help.
did you clear the data and cache when you re-installed it?

No I didn't. So clear data and catch, uninstall and then reinstall? Is that the correct way to do it.
give it a go, no sure if uninstalling and reinstalling actually clears that. I'm sure somebody more learned on here might know

Tried that but no different. I suspect that it is something to do with Honor UI. I have reinstalled the version 3 and all works ok. Just wanted version 4 so as to be able to download.
Thanks for all that you had done to try and help, much appreciated.

Back