No signal from firestick on samsung led tv

As the title says , when I plug my 2nd gen fire stick into my samsung led tv and choose correct source I'm just getting no signal message on screen. Firestick works perfectly on other tv's and both hdmi inputs work when sky box plugged into them but no signal for fire stick on both. Any ideas

Try plugging firestick into socket and not usb port on tv May not be enough power to it try making sure its in hdmi port properly disconnect other things in hdmi ports

Always used plug m8 and have tried everything, even factory resetting tv changed resolution. Havnt seen this problem before.

Always used plug m8 and have tried everything, even factory resetting tv changed resolution. Havnt seen this problem before.
Have you factory reset firestick in another tv or change the resolution on firestick in a separate tv tried turning tv off completely then back on

Yeah. Honestly have spent hrs trying everything on internet lol. Even contacted samsung. They said possible that hdmi on firestick not compatible with model of tv. Found this strange

Yeah. Honestly have spent hrs trying everything on internet lol. Even contacted samsung. They said possible that hdmi on firestick not compatible with model of tv. Found this strange
Can't see that as ive got Sony fhd 4k tv and 4k firestick works fine on mine mate I'm stuck now for help

I remember with my chromecast issue was not having the power cable in as no light would show,is there a light on yours to show power from mains?
Be warned only insert/remove while powered off.

Read post 1 and i see it works on other tvs,is their a setting for hdmi port on samsung tv,it does sound funny when no signal shows.

I had this problem and it was because I was using the hdmi extension cable which came with it. The fix was plugging the firestick straight into the tv and plugging the power into the mains

Back