No signal zgemma H2H

Its beat me then as the splitter works as you got bband via the other out. You have configured the tuner correct yeah?

Its beat me then as the splitter works as you got bband via the other out. You have configured the tuner correct yeah?
How do you mean configured the tuner? I have set it to DVB-C and inserted the Net ID, is there anything else I need to do?

well if you aint getting a signal then it might not be configured correct as when you scan you have nothing. Are you sure you have the correct net id in autobouquets

I have an update, I set the 'providers to scan" to Virgin Media (Pure) and it has found over 500 channels. The signal finder is still showing 0% though, the only channels I can view is BBC, ITV and C4, do I need a line code to view other channels? I cannot even view the normal FTA channels like Challenge for example. The EPG is way out as well, I have configured the EPG settings for VM, but its not working.

Can you photo the back of your box? You said F connector. This doesn't make sense for a cable feed. A photo may clear some things up

Hi please can someone help me living in cork Ireland scan channels and saved but can't figure out my net I'd there is only one on list under ireland and that is Meath it scans and saved channels but when I enter netid I get blank screen can somebody please tell me my net I'd as not on list

Hi please can someone help me living in cork Ireland scan channels and saved but can't figure out my net I'd there is only one on list under ireland and that is Meath it scans and saved channels but when I enter netid I get blank screen can somebody please tell me my net I'd as not on list
Try these 42753 or 00021

I suspect in cork 42753 is yours and if that's what you have in try BBC 1 non HD. If that works then your gift is the problem

Sorry I missed your update. You need a gift if you can see the fta channels. Virgin fta without a gift is literally only 1-5 and maybe a few more but not many.

Do you have a gift?

Sorry I missed your update. You need a gift if you can see the fta channels. Virgin fta without a gift is literally only 1-5 and maybe a few more but not many.

Do you have a gift?
ok thats fine at least I can get that sorted. What about the epg, I cannot get it to download anything and the 7 day guide is all empty. A few channels have todays guide showing. Any ideas?

Are you using CrossEPG? if so, EPG Importer is better for cable but I think you only get a 5 day EPG with cable.

Are you using CrossEPG? if so, EPG Importer is better for cable but I think you only get a 5 day EPG with cable.
Yes was using CrossEPG, just installed EPG Importer and that works perfect. thanks very much. I'm new to the H2H, is it possible to record 2 channels at the same time?

Yes was using CrossEPG, just installed EPG Importer and that works perfect. thanks very much. I'm new to the H2H, is it possible to record 2 channels at the same time?

Not on cable, no. If you had a satellite dish hooked up, you could record a satellite channel whilst watching a cable channel and vice versa but to be able to watch one cable channel whilst recording another cable channel, that requires a box with 2 cable tuners like the H5.2TC.

Not on cable, no. If you had a satellite dish hooked up, you could record a satellite channel whilst watching a cable channel and vice versa but to be able to watch one cable channel whilst recording another cable channel, that requires a box with 2 cable tuners like the H5.2TC.
Would I be able to use one of the Sat cables I have that I was using with my h2s?

Would I be able to use one of the Sat cables I have that I was using with my h2s?
Yes but remember we are down a huge number of channels on sat
ok i understand. So if I get a H5.2TC box that would be much better. Would I need more than 1 cable going into the box, or is it setup the same as a the h2h?

Back