No signal zgemma H2H

Try these 42753 or 00021

I suspect in cork 42753 is yours and if that's what you have in try BBC 1 non HD. If that works then your gift is the problem
Hi thanks for help but when I pick automakers then pick
sky rol: rol hd
Virgin ie: area all I get is these

43218 Galway city hd

43219 wat upc hd

43220 limited upc hd

43226 meath hd

1537 unknown areas

43216 swords hd

43217 Dublin hd

Only one the scans is swords 43216 saves about 800 channels I enter number in b and I have 2 vm lines plus a trial and still blank screen I am at this for 3 days now ccam was easy can u help please

Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I have a virgin V6 BOX swapped the cables over, both cables work on the v6 but not on the zgemma
H2H. SNR reads 0% I have Dsayers skin. This is my second box as I thought the first box was faulty.
Could two boxes have the same fault?

Can u please help me I have a h2s abm is saved and right net I'd scan tuner b and saved about 300 channels
Have two vm lines .I can view the customer care channel but everything else is blank live in ireland does a vm line work here the lines I bought they said they do. I have put lines in user,keys ncamlist and restarted mgcam please help at this over a week I think everything is set right but all are blank

If it's an old install and not a new build should be fine. Is your 1-5 SD working? Entered your area net ID in ABM and scanned?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This is interesting as I have the same problem. I have two active lines that have been tested. I do get all the channels, but in the signal finder, I get 0% on all three. I've changed all the cables and tried two different splitters. I suffer from pixelation a bit and freezing a fair bit. I've been with the same gift supplier for 2 years now. The other line is off someone else who has teamviewed me and cannot understand why it is showing as 0%. I feel that if I can get this to show some sort of signal, then it will help me drastically.
I'm running H2H and Ipab. Ironically, SS channels are fine, yet the problem is really bad on Alibi and BBC local and HD.

Hi thanks for help but when I pick automakers then pick
sky rol: rol hd
Virgin ie: area all I get is these

43218 Galway city hd

43219 wat upc hd

43220 limited upc hd

43226 meath hd

1537 unknown areas

43216 swords hd

43217 Dublin hd

Only one the scans is swords 43216 saves about 800 channels I enter number in b and I have 2 vm lines plus a trial and still blank screen I am at this for 3 days now ccam was easy can u help please

vm does not have 800 channels in irl lol

Can u please help me I have a h2s abm is saved and right net I'd scan tuner b and saved about 300 channels
Have two vm lines .I can view the customer care channel but everything else is blank live in ireland does a vm line work here the lines I bought they said they do. I have put lines in user,keys ncamlist and restarted mgcam please help at this over a week I think everything is set right but all are blank

are you sure you have an irish line and not a uk one? and different images may have files in wrong place.
also sometimes box has to be rebooted and cam restarted

my mate has a similar problem, he has his line split through a cable splitter, one to the router, one to h2h box, he is running woosh v6 I think, netid is fine in cable tuner config and autobouquet, he has a sub using mgcamd, he scanned all channels and run autobouquet still ok, none of the channels clear, bbc1 no hd clears yet non of hd channels clear, when we take it to my house it works fine everything, suspect it could be something to do with the splitter or vermin have dropped the signal strength, any ideas

Back