No signal

Dento8

Hi all i have a v8s and tryed a few c and n lines.i get every channel except ones with sky infront of them no movies,sports even sky one and 2.all i get is no signal.ive bought a no signal fix connector but still the same any ideas how to fix this ???

No signal on all sky channels..bt sports most of kids channels all work fine

- - - Updated - - -

All fta hd work too

- - - Updated - - -

Yep LNB freq 9750_10600

- - - Updated - - -

Just really puzzled why only sky channels.i carnt get some channels but can get plus1 of that channel

- - - Updated - - -

All fta hd work too

- - - Updated - - -

Yep LNB freq 9750_10600

i have similar problem tried different lines made no difference tried from scratch still nothing.putting down to my tuner been dogey got same box in room and its perfect

- - - Updated - - -

All fta hd work too

- - - Updated - - -

Yep LNB freq 9750_10600

- - - Updated - - -

Just really puzzled why only sky channels.i carnt get some channels but can get plus1 of that channel

Have you ever had sky sports on the box?

Have you updated the channel list? wouldn't think its internet related if your getting bt sports and + 1 channesl, its connected and that's that!

Have you tried factory resetting your box and starting from scratch? I'm hoping you have your line details handy!!

Reaper your the man.it wasnt LNB but i changed transponder and everythings come on.im like a fat kid in a candy shop.thanks all for trying to help

Back