No Signal

OK, do NOT scan on ABM
I had an issue with that too for some reason, it kept coming up TUNER FAIL after finding a load of channels.
exit ABM and simply try a blind scan
I dont have blind scan bud just manual scan and that only finds 24 channels.

Mr Steptoe, I like the cut of your jib.
I'm now following you, which sounds slightly icky but it's not, I think you know some good stuff and considering i know very little, we'll make a good pair.
Not picking curtains out or anything though..:(y):

pablo, I know absolutely FK all about software [firmware] side of things, and I'm on a learning curve about hardware, but, I've been a spark for near 30 years , so logical side of the hardware comes a bit easier to me.

pablo, I know absolutely FK all about software [firmware] side of things, and I'm on a learning curve about hardware, but, I've been a spark for near 30 years , so logical side of the hardware comes a bit easier to me.

everyone on Earth is on a learning curve about hardware, software and everything else - and anyone who says they have all the answers usually have none. I think you have a unique way of looking at something which isn't obvious to others, probably your elec background, nice to meet your aquaintance!

everyone on Earth is on a learning curve about hardware, software and everything else - and anyone who says they have all the answers usually have none. I think you have a unique way of looking at something which isn't obvious to others, probably your elec background, nice to meet your aquaintance!
yes, Mr Escaban, I've often been told I have a unique way of looking at things, not always in a good way though, lol

I love your name btw, :(y):

I'll try automatic scan, i got it flash by wos i,ve just done the software update.

I'm a bit lost then bud,
might be an idea to try flash yourself if an automatic scan doesnt work,
is it only 28e you are trying to get?

please remind me again, what box are you using.?

I'm using technomate nano plus, do u think i should put a bag over the sat finder and leave on the LNB it only cost a tenner its the only way i can think of without losing the signal.

I'm using technomate nano plus, do u think i should put a bag over the sat finder and leave on the LNB it only cost a tenner its the only way i can think of without losing the signal.
no mate,
where has the satfinder been when you got signal?
has it been at the dish?
you must have it at the box end.

I've got few metres of cable from my dish, its only a cheap sat finder anyway. Thanks for your help steptoe and everyone else's cheers.

Back