No Sky Sport SD channels

kiddac

Using Bobs openatv 5.0 backup on a zgemma, I Having problems picking up sky sports sd channels.
If I do a full manual scan it picks up about 600+ channels and if I then press TV on remote. Click satellites. In the full ist of channels I have no Sky sports SD channels. It only lists the sky sports HD channels. As we cant view these at the moment, is there any way to make the SD channels appear.
Am I missing something or could it be possible my dish needs a tweak. Currently most of my channels that do show up are about 54% SNR.

Ps. I can't use Autobouquests maker as it fails on the scan with 0 channels. I therefore have autoboquet 28.2 installed as well and that seems to work fine for the bouquets.

Ta

I'm sure that you need to Configure Autobouquet Maker to look for specific type of channels i.e Sly HD / Sly SD/ FTA HD/ FTA SD etc.

You Should be picking up 900+ channels on a manual scan. A couple of years back I had a similar problem not picking up HD channels only getting 570 channels when scanned and even when trying to input channel frequencies manually wouldn't find them. Turned out the LNB was up the duff. The current frequency for ss1 is 12109mhz H 27500 5/6 fec. Try and input it manually and search. If it finds it all good if not looks like an LNB or dish issue. Try a manual scan round a friends house 1st to prove if you have no joy with the above in case its box/software related

Thanks satbilly. That was exactly the answer i was after. Now i know i am potentially missing a third of the channels its up the ladder i go.

---------- Post Merged at 06:43 PM ----------

Manual scan on that frequency is 0 found

Have you got a friends house you could take it to to try a scan b4 you go up the ladder especially in this weather

Back