No Softcam

mario212

Hi guys
Just flashed my H5.2tc with WooshBuild done this lots of time with other boxs
All went well but i have no softcam showing in the panel nothing to restart.
Checked the keys file and have oscam_atv and mg_cfg in it .
I do not know want to do next
I have always flashed with wooshbuild never had any problems.
Any help would be much appreciated

it depends what line you're using, if it's a C or N line you'll need Cccam2.3.0
if it's CWS line you'll need Mgcam1.38

you're better off downloading both softcams then you at least have a choice

if only 1.35 is in the download menu it means 1.38 is already installed.

if you go to softcam panel and scroll left right, what cams are availble

just reflahsd it getting the same thing when i check the file that the newcamd.list goes in it shows the oscam_atv and mg_cfg in it
I dont get it why its not showing

just reflahsd it getting the same thing when i check the file that the newcamd.list goes in it shows the oscam_atv and mg_cfg in it
I dont get it why its not showing

the softcams are in the softcam panel, press blue/ok on softcam panel/manager/ toggle left and right on cam 1 and both cccam and mgcam are there.
what you need to is add the newcamd.list file with your line in it or CCcam.cfg file with the line on it and restart the cam in softcam panel

hi thanks for that got it working thanks to you first time i have flashed one of these boxs never had to do that before.
thank you

Go into plugins mate green button green again to download plugins! Softcams and choose which one you want! Softcam panel will be created

I'll try again when i get home from work, but I tried that last night and in the list of available plugins, there isnt a Softcams section.

I've also got the same problem, flashed a H2H today with Woosh infinity and no softcam panel. Checked in plugins and also no softcams section...

Any ideas people?

I've also got the same problem, flashed a H2H today with Woosh infinity and no softcam panel. Checked in plugins and also no softcams section...

Any ideas people?
you may have to wait, it seems it's the same for everyone, softcams being blocked somehow

Just reflashed again to ATV 6.2 and now grogbuild and still no softcam in info panel. or any showing as plugins i can download.

would really apreciate if someone has a solution

zgemma H5

same her been using this build for a long time no softcams at all even in the plugin ..goto downloads are not there ..anybody get the softcams

Back