No sound on miraclebox mini + openvix

Hooperb62

Hello I purchased a miraclebox prem mini + and I've got no sound what so ever on all channels I've tried reflashing with latest software still no joy. Picture quality is flawless just no sound I've tried different hdmi ports. Does anyone know what this could be or any fixes please I've plugged my old miraclebox micro in and straight away I have sound I'm totally baffled.

One posting is fine so no need for multiple postings,Just give the guys time to reply,Try and connect to a different tv if you have one in the house first

i would imagine you rechecked mute is not on and tried volume button,on no account try plugging in or removing cables or usb as something will blow.

One posting is fine so no need for multiple postings,Just give the guys time to reply,Try and connect to a different tv if you have one in the house first
Sorry mate I just want this get this problem fixed asap I didn't realize I thought because it was two separate theads it would be ok my apologies again

i would imagine you rechecked mute is not on and tried volume button,on no account try plugging in or removing cables or usb as something will blow.
Yep mate I've tried everything I dunno what to do. I will retry with another tv when I get home bit my miraclebox micro works with no problems what so ever even with the same power lead and same HDMI port even same Ethernet and usb in the back. As they use the same 12v power outlet. Do you think the tuner might be broken? But surely if tuner was broken they would be no picture seems weird I have picture but no sound.

Could well be a faulty tuner but usually you would get no picture output either etc if there is rca output on back of box try connecting to your tv with the leads to see if you can get audio that way etc :(y):

I
Could well be a faulty tuner but usually you would get no picture output either etc if there is rca output on back of box try connecting to your tv with the leads to see if you can get audio that way etc :(y):
I think there is tbf mate I'll go to asda and get some connections see if that works if I connect it via rca thou won't be very good picture quality. Because you only get hd from HDMI port don't ya.

Im guessing by looks things box is fucked isn't it lads. Could it be anything to do with the bootloader you think or wouldn't that Do much is it worth sending a picture of my system information for you lads to check firmware and kernal I have.

ok you have tried or did a new image to box?
is the box brand new and bought from wos then it will be covered under warranty once other things are tried,openvix image?

I
ok you have tried or did a new image to box?
is the box brand new and bought from wos then it will be covered under warranty once other things are tried,openvix image?
Tried a new image bud. Fresh install it had 5.0 installed on it I updated to 5.1 I got it off eBay guy hardly used it and said it worked before he sent it me because he did a test it defo works it has both sly tuner and vm tuner in there.

Yeah I downloaded from openvix website extract on to memory stick and then press up button and installed brand new version of openvix

Back